Meat slicers are great for grinding meat with ease. This post discusses about the best home meat slicer available in the market today .i.e. Chef’s Choice Meat Slicer – Professional Model 667.
Highlights of the Model
The salient features of the model include:
- It is built with a commercial quality stainless blade of 10 inches with a fine edge that easily slices meat, cheese, bread, vegetables and fruits.
- The exteriors are made of die-cast metal to give it a professional look.
- An option for controlling thickness enables slicing to vary from deli thin to half inch thick slices.
- At its highest performance speed, the engine produces ¼ hp for even and quick slicing.
- A blade sharpener and a food tray are provided with the unit.
- Tilted design allows you to slice all kinds of food efficiently.
- Heavy duty induction motor is very powerful and silent in operation.
- The food carriage has a high capacity and retracts completely to fit large hams and toasts.
Where to Purchase?
‘Chef’s Choice Meat Slicer – Professional Model 667’ can be purchased for $417 at the following link of Amazon:
The best home meat slicer featured in this post has received good reviews from users, however; most of them find the cleaning part to be a bit tough as the food particles get into some jointed areas of the slicer.